Tuesday, October 5, 2010

sixty ; m a n u al ! c a r ?

so, my dad asked me yesterday if i wanted what gear car i want to learn.
i, being me, of course answered MANUALLLL ! =D.
as if i`d say anything but that HEHE.
and he said okay, that`s fine, you can learn after hsc
WOOT.
bit late, i know, since i got my Ls a while ago.
but i cannnnooootttttt wait til i learn manual !
he`s gonna have to get me a manual car to practice in, and for after i get manual Ps
muahahaha. =D.
i really don`t want to drive auto on Ps .. such a waste of learning manual >_>"
haha.
so yes !
i need to start looking around for a good manual car soon ..
he probs won`t approve of the kinds i like, but )= ...
ohwells.
i have plans for this car when i get it muahahaha.
might take a while to get all the stuff together .. but when i do ..
driving heaven for me =D.
LOLLLLLL !!!!!!

i`m psyched ! 8D.

No comments:

Post a Comment