Saturday, October 2, 2010

fiftyfive ; c o n t e m p l a t i o n s

if i`m such the opposite to what you want .. why did you bother ?
for fun ?
what reason ?
sigh ...
haha .. you know .. the night after you told me that shit .. i was on the phone with a very good friend talking about it, and she was giving me advice and all ..
but what she didn`t know was ..
i was crying. a little bit .. but tears nonetheless.
lol.
in the past, i told myself i wouldn`t let myself cry again because of a guy.
but hey .. guess that didn`t work out too well.

i know you`ll probably never read these posts ..
and if you do .. hi. and congrats, now you are able to know what i`m thinking
rather than the 'i don`t know' and the long silences i give you.
oh, and the 'maybes'.
this is where i can let everything [well, almost everything] out ..
sigh ...

i`m actually questioning my sanity at the moment, hahaha.
let me explain;
on fb, i saw a friend`s caps pics with their gf .. it was so sweet.
and hahahaha, for some fucking reason, my imagination went to possible caps pics of us.
LOLLLLLL. am i fucked in the head, or what ?
i really want them, though. maybe i`ll drag you to city one day ... sigh.

ohyeh ! i have around half a cruiser left in my bag .. had the rest that night you said all that stuff ..
hm. tasted pretty nice.
but anyway.
i was so close to have a marlboro red too .. but i decided no. save that for another time.
why am i even saying this ?
ohwell. it`s just whatever`s coming to mind now. hrmhrmhrmmmmm ....

you`ve always questioned me on things, usually on a scale of 1-10
i`ve been thinking .. maybe it`s time i turn those questions back on you.
hear your answers for once ...

i remember quite a few years ago, saying you`ll always have a place in my heart.
that that place will always be yours.
and however much i say i forgot during the course of that time until now
and however much i may seem to deny it
it`s true.
i can`t lie to myself about it.
i`ve thought it through .. and it`s very true.
you`ll always be there .. the first to grasp a bit of it ..
but i very much doubt the last .. lols ..
i think the end 2 lines i`ll post are very true in my case.
you`ll always have my heart, or at least a piece of it ..
and i honestly don`t see it coming sometimes,
because i keep telling myself, nah, it`s gone. that piece is mine again, blahblahblah ..
but i am very blinded haha ..
in more than one way.
sigh.


there`s always that one person that will always have your heart
you never see it coming cos you`re blinded from the start ...

No comments:

Post a Comment