Monday, October 4, 2010

fiftyseven ; i n s o m n i a

eurghhhhhh ..
so i was about to go sleep around 12 when the adults come home .. and proceed to complain about shit in the loudest voices ever .. meaning i couldn`t sleep FML.
and so i went online etcetc .. and now that they have gone to bed, i can`t sleep at all. >>'.
FUCKING HELL. and i was actually tired when i originally wanted to sleep !
gg )=.
and to think, i have to be up at 830 to get ready and go out .. for a study sesh at state lib. )=
T^T. kill me now .. LOL ..

fucking can`t sleep. sighs.
=S.

insomnia much, now >_>"


Because I can't sleep til you're next to me
No I can't live without you no more
Oh I stay up til you're next to me
Til this house feels like it did before
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah

Ah, I just can't go to sleep
Cause it feels like I've fallen for you
It's getting way too deep
And I know that it's love because


No comments:

Post a Comment