Monday, October 25, 2010

seventythree ; k a r a o k e & m o r e

so today i went to stra karaoke with silas =D
and yes i actually sang HAHA.
was pretty fun =D
then we bummed at pumpkin til about 4ish .. when he left and i met someone else
... and then guess what ?
we went karaoke ... AGAIN.
okay, i think i`m done with my karaoke cravings .. HAHAHA.
twice in one day, omg ... =S

---

& more ;

found out why he never texted me back ..
my texts didn`t even get sent through cos my credit expired T_T.
GG.
sighsighsigh.
ohwell. at least i know i lasted hm ..
a week before i actually officially texted/called =DDDD.
muahahahaha >=]
i am awesome (H).

was fun hanging with you again ...
i guess.
AND LOL YOU DRIVING A RAV 4. FUCK THAT`S FUNNYSHIT.
can`t imagine you in it HAAHAHAHAHAH.
after your sports car and all ..
LMAO.
whipped ass =D.
altho .. i was thinking, when you were telling me how serious it was between you two ..
what about .. that shit you told me about .. well .. you know who ..
was that just lies, or what ?
ah.
whatever. haha. =].

and well, you finally heard me sing properly at karaoke.
i`m shit, btw to whoever`s reading this. HAHAHA.
=].

No comments:

Post a Comment