Monday, December 13, 2010

one-oh-two ; l o v e r l y

... my post didn`t save before my net screwed up.
i don`t remember word for word what i posted.
DIU.
TT.
sigh.
okay. here goes, post # 2 ..

uhm ...
oh, so, i`m mega tired, but i haven`t posted in a while, so yerh.
... i actually don`t remember how i started off the post at first .. so now this is all random shit.


mm. got into a screaming match with my mum tonight (sunday)
and i got told :
"i regret giving birth to you"
loverly.
shows how big of a disappointment i am to you.
and what did this screaming match stem from ?
me helping my dad out at the restaurant for one night.
fuck you, i think you need to realise that you have to stop putting me in the middle of the shit going on between you and my dad.
fact is, nothing is going on. you`re not even in fucking court together anymore.
why give a shit about me for, then ?
should have just aborted me when you got the chance to, like you did to who could have been my older sister/brother ...

i called you after the screaming match, and you made me feel heaps better, thanks.
i always end up calling you after shit like this, ey.
you`re probs so sick of it .. but yeh .. i appreciate it.
surprised me when you asked for her number, but no i wasn`t gonna give it to you.
and no it`s not cos i don`t trust you, it`s cos there`s no point and it would have made things worse between me and her.
but thank you, anyway ♥.

driving lesson at 3pm tomorrow.
i`m so screwed if it`s around school areas TT.
omg. =X. hahaha.
but i think i`m doing okay so far. just need to up my confidence levels and be more relaxed.
i hate roundabouts .... =D.

oooh, so i`m going out tues - sat this week
gonna be fun.
i can`t wait =D.
muahahaha.

er. you accidentally called me "honey" in a text tonight.
o.o
nah i didn`t swoon or melt over it.
realised it wasn`t intentional anyway - "since when did you call me honey ?"
no answer.
XD.
i miss you calling me that, actually. and all the other ones you used to call me.
idk how you`d react if i called you 'hun' or something .. so i don`t. but i wanna =O.
maybe i`ll do that and see XD.
keke.
i miss you.
i wanna catch up with you, one on one. just spend some time together, somewhere quiet and talk.
or even just sit there in silence.
wow i just realised, i haven`t hugged you in shit long.
=X.
wish you had your car .. haha.


& i think this is all i had in my post before, so i`m gonna sleep now
too tireddddddddddededededed TT.
lalala.

No comments:

Post a Comment