Wednesday, December 8, 2010

one-oh-one ; d r i v i n g

hehehehe
so i did my first hour with an instructor
and omg
he took me on hume highway for my first time TT.
i was so tense ...
fuck.
but it was pretty good, and fun o.o"

lesson #2`s on friday haha.

... fuck.
=D.

keke.


you`re shocking me again ... so many calls nowadays LOL.
not really but yeh.
btw yes i actually am a lil cut from you not answering that question.
i`m going to against the normal 'no answer means yes' belief, and just tell myself it meant 'no'.
joy.
also;
fuck you for sounding so cute when you`re sleepy/tired/just got woken up.
)= ...
such a lil kid .. sigh ..
>_<".
but anyway .. yeh.


omg turns out i didn`t need to go work tonight.
sweeeeeeeeeet as.
now i gotta ask my dad about going out tmrs o.o".
hm =L ...

No comments:

Post a Comment