Tuesday, December 7, 2010

ninetynine ; s c o r e !

you called me on sunday night.
i`m surprised.
but sweeeeeet ;
i lasted longer than you ;D.
i miss you.
took you 3-4 days after you were back from melbourne to see how i was doing ...
thanks ..

and i really did forget you said you wanted to take me for my first clubbing experience O_O'
ohwell. you can take me when i turn 18 ^^.
hehe.
clubbing with you.
might be a tad awkward .. =X.
ohwell. hahahaha.


ahhhh looking after my friend`s dog until 29th.
hehe. the doggie`s settled in nicely, which is good ^^.
=].
gonna get viv la to bring her dog over, muahahhaa.


and fuck, nearly got caught by dad for smoking.
good thing i got back inside and started makin my middle-of-the-night-snack on time =D.
SWEEEEEEET. =D.

No comments:

Post a Comment