Tuesday, December 21, 2010

one-oh-six ; d i u u u u u u u

you make it so hard to disconnect myself from you.
to distance myself from you.
why must you make it so hard ... ?

okay, so how do you make it hard ?
i thought it would be all sweet doing this , thought it would be all easy ..
and then you call me during work, crying on the phone ..
as if i would be able to hang up on someone crying to me, right.
><'.
and then .. this morning you wake me up tellin me you had a fucked up dream.
again, as if i`d hang up on someone in that situation.
fucked up thing is, you haven`t even made that damn promise to me, that i really want. that i`d rather have, if i can`t have anything else.
but no .. no promise. and you`re still talking to me.

i`m getting sick of it.
i mean, i`ll always be there for you .. but when it`s about the same shit over and over again ..
it gets bad ...
=/.
sigh.

resolution: next time you call me about this, i`m going to say ;
this is something you have to work out with the parties involved, because i can`t do anything for you, i can`t do anything about it, and it has jackshit to do with me.
=).
fucking hell.

this has gone on long enough.


i feel like i`m worth jackshit ...

No comments:

Post a Comment