Wednesday, December 15, 2010

one-oh-three ; F U C K M Y L I F E

HSC RESULTS CAME OUT TODAY
DID SO SHIT.
SCARED ish FOR ATAR TOMORROW
SCHOOL RANK, PLEASE PULL ME UP ... =X ..
i really want unsw ><". sigh.


---


i`ve decided that once you let me know how things are going with your current problem, i`m going to do the whole distancing/disconnecting thing from you.
i don`t know how it`ll be for me, but it`s for the best ...
i`m scared you`re going to accuse me of using you then throwing you away.
because that is NOT true.
but .. i guess it shouldn`t matter what you think of it, since it`s got more ups for me than downs.
i don`t know if i can do this, but i will try, and put 100% effort in it.
should be able to start from weekend onwards ....


even though i really love you, i`m gonna smile because i deserve to ...

No comments:

Post a Comment