Monday, August 9, 2010

twentytwo ; d a y T H R E E

Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.
Day 3 — letter to your parents


so, perfect first date
uhmmm ... hm. i`m actually not sure.
you might say i`m conforming to the norm, if i say a day out consisting of movies, just being together, dinner maybe.
but, i actually don`t mind that Oo haha.
i mean, not saying it has to be a mushy movie [becaused i would refuse to even go to the cinemas to buy the ticket], and doesn`t have to be a romantic dinner [i`m fine with maccas .. or like. normal jap/korean/chinky/viet/whatever food]

guess the day would have to consist of things we both like
so not only one person 'designs' it, but hm. a compromise ?
i`m definitely not going for the whole extremely romantic first day.
pscht.
that`s for hopeless romantics .. JOKES. to any of you out there, reading this =]
but yeh, that`s just me ..

as long as we both enjoy the things we`re doing that day
as long as i`m with him and he`s with me
then alllll good =].


would it be too much to say i`d love a kiss ? or two ? HAHAHA.
hugs and kisses = KUGS ! =]. .
♥♥


---




letter to my parents.
hrm. i`m not sure how to write this. i seriously doubt i`ll be spouting all the 'i love you' and 'thank you for ____' crap.
because, i don`t even know how i feel about you ! [parents]
so, dearest parents,
while you have brought me up, been with me all my life, yadiyahyah.
you disappoint me. sometimes.
especially the way your marriage broke apart, and the way the post-divorce thingoes happened
the way it affected your children [me and sister] ..
so maybe i sound selfish saying all this because i`m sure it affects you both largely.
but come on, i`m sure even i could have handled a divorce better than you two !
dearest mother, you need to stop being a bitch and let father dearest see sister dearest !
[dearest is sarcasm, btw !]
eh.
i really don`t have much to say about you guys.
you want the best for me ? don`t tell me anything. that`s all i ask =]. ^^.
i guess, deeeeeep down, i do love you two.
but i`m not able to show it.
sorry ?
lol.



and if anyone who read that doesn`t like it, i`m sorry. but this is my life, my parents, and you can say wahtever you want about what i wrote .. but this is how i feel. feelings are personal. i`m quite sure you wouldn`t understand exactly how i feel.
thanks =].

No comments:

Post a Comment