Wednesday, August 11, 2010

twentyfive ; d a y F I V E

Day 5 – A photo of yourself two years ago.
Day 5 — A letter to your dreams



well, this was a pic from july 2008, when i dyed and permed my hair ^^
quite different, for a change. the colour in my hair you see now .. ?
like the blondey-browny etc colour ?
it`s from the violet red you see here. LOL ! faded xD
and it shows how slowly my hair grows .. [note; i redyed it in november 2008]


---


A letter to my dreams.
erm. as in .. dreams at night ? or .. what my dream/goal is ? O_O"
hrm.
dear dreams at night .. why are you so random.
it was so weird waking up to a slight chest pain the other day because i dreamt i got shot in the chest by my uncle. O_O". wtf ? LOL ...
dear dreams at night .. stop dreaming about what will never be ! it gives me false hope .. )=
dear dreams at night .. sometimes i wish i remembered all of you ! as in, the whole dream ! HAHA.

dear dream/goal/aspiration .. i have no idea what you are yet.
other than the goal of getting into unsw for criminology
but that`s not really a dream .. just a want.
dream would be .. (8)i wanna be a millionaire, so freakin bad !(8)
was that right ? LOL ! no idea.

ohwells.

dear dreams .. in general .. er .. awesome. =].
[ps i`m sleep deprived LOLLLL]

No comments:

Post a Comment