Tuesday, August 17, 2010

thirtythree ; f i n a l l y u p t o d a t e !

I AM FUCKING FINALLY UP TO DATE WITH THE 30 DAY CHALLENGES !!!!
SO PROUD.
SO TIRING TO CATCH UP.
HAHAHAHAH. =D.



past few days has had its up and downs.


ups:
♥ finishing trials last thursday !
♥ citehhh on friday
♥ Rice Fever on saturday
♥ DRINKING IN CITY ON SATURDAY NIGHT WOOOOT !!!!!!
♥ getting chocolate from dad after being busted for drinking
♥ time to quit !


downs;
- getting trials back
- normal school commencing yday
- getting busted for drinking ....
- quitting ...


so lemme explain.
first few 'ups' are pretty straightforward.
now, you may be shocked at the last 2 ups ! HAHA.

so on saturday night, i went drinking in city with a few friends.
got prettyyyyy crazy omg HAHAHA. was heaps of fun though =].
got home around 1230am.
thanks to danny le for taking me home ! =] much appreciated ~

before i explain the second last 'up', i need to explain my second last 'down'.
dad caught me drinking and confronted me about it.
of course, i could not deny it because he pulled logic on me )=.
so there i was, waiting for him to rage at me on the phone.
but he didn`t.
then i was sitting at home waiting for him to come back around 4pm ish .. waiting for the rage any asian daughter would expect their asian father to express about this sort of thing, right ? indeed.
HOWEVER, SHOCKER ~ ...
he didn`t rage at me, instead told me not to try and trick him, and proceeded to give me a toblerone O_O".
HAHAHAAH YAYYYYYY didn`t get raged at all ^^
♥♥♥♥♥. and got yummeh chocolate !!!

nwaiiz, the last 'up' and 'down' ... well it`s an 'up' cos i`m finally quitting. or well, trying to. going to try for a week starting today, and see how that goes. =].
'down' because i have a feeling i`m going to crave soon. but ohwells ... =]


fuck, i`m hoping this doesn`t get back to my parental figures. or others. )= ..
please don`t ?
thanks guys ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

[and yes you could say i didn`t have to post this ... but ohwells =_=']

No comments:

Post a Comment