Saturday, August 7, 2010

eighteen ; b i o l o g y & u a c !

*yawnnnnns* i am so damn tired !
stratty library today with shirley & my cousin, studying bio.
we worked quite alot, surprisingly.
went through 3 topics [3rd topic was shortened for trials], in about 4-5hours.
O_O"
and my cousin teaches better than ms conroy .. to me.
much more succinct.
thanks, jeff ! =].

uac website is finally working, for applications !
have to wait for dad to come home so i can take his credit card number, MUAHAHAHAHA.
lol jokes, it`s for the processing fee.
hmm .. =/


i should go through my 4th bio topic for trials tonight,
then revise tomorrow ..
with a bit for legal as well. >_<"
scared )=.

AHHHHHH need to finish off shelter notes too )=
and then send to friend.
hm. i should do that now. not that much tbh
they can decipher it themself ..
this is what happens when we set out our notes differently, LOL !!
lalala.

i`m so tired .. should i take a nap first ?
LOL. putting off my work, yet again )=
ahwells !

feeling pretty proud of myself today =D.
i should get a treat ;D.
can`t wait til post-trials ! celebration time ~ [for a short while, anyway]

No comments:

Post a Comment