Sunday, August 8, 2010

twenty ; d a y O N E

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.
Day 1 — A letter to Your Best Friend



well, that`s me ! in all my glory ;D. LOL JOKES =].
and that`s also my school jersey, WOOT !

hm. so my day today [even tho it`s 141am sunday now, i`m referring to saturday ^^]
i spent today at strathfield library with a friend, shirley, and my cousin jeff
studying biology @_@.
jeff was such a big help though haha. shirley and i actually understood stuff =D.
we also had lunch with my mum and sister. sigh.
anyway, got home around 5ish. and proceeded to go on msn and procrastinate.
>_<"
and then slept. HAHAHA. for too long. and now i`m procrastinating again ..
sigh .. what a life. =/.
oh, and i`m also mega worried about the rest of my trials ..

---


YVONNE DIEP !
i`d just like to say, you`re a wonderful friend, and right now i consider you my closest !
i`m so glad we met [and yes, we`ve been through this convo before haha .. and i also won it ;D]
i feel that i can talk to you about anything and everything, and it`s pretty funny when you`re slow on the uptake =PP HEHE. but i love that about you too, dw.
oh, and your laugh. and your ability to sleep through anything. HEHEHE.
thank you so much for being there for me all the time and you know already that i will ALWAYS be there for you. through anything ~
i love you absolutely to bits !!!!!
MY LADY ESKIMO HAHAHAHAAHAH ♥♥♥♥♥♥
thank you for considering what you think is best for me .. and i`m talking about your disapproval of who i like. or liked. not sure now. but i know you mean well, and the same goes to you, from me.
i`m sure as hell going to miss you once i graduate )=. but dw, i`ll always visit ! .. when i can HAHA.
and once i get my Ps [which will be in 2374850276523097858290865 years time] i`ll drive you around =D.
and i`ll visit you at work after uni and stuff, if you`re still working there then, and if i can etcetcetc.

also, i can`t wait til your bday !
cos it`s also MUCK UP DAY BUAHAHAHA. >=]
BEWAREEEEE .......... ;]


I LOVE YOU, YVONNNEEEEE ~
♥♥♥♥♥
and i`m not sure where i`d be without you ... and i`m being serious about that =/.
*HUGHUGHUG* =D
[are you even going to see this ? HAHA !]

No comments:

Post a Comment