Thursday, November 18, 2010

ninety ; f o r m a l & g r a d c r u i s e 2 0 1 0

sooo !

monday night was formal =D
and it was pretty good hahaha.
the food was REALLY NICE OMGGGGGG.
didn`t expect that hehe. medium rare beef ;D.
and then ofc there was ken and danny being the bread demolishers =P.

after formal was my afters, or well .. just a party.
heaps of funny moments and i had heaps of fun.
hope everyone who went did, as well haha.

hmm. oh and you turned up for 3 hours with your friend ..
sorry for sitting on you most of that time .. ;D.
too comfy. HAHAHA.
and, MY HAT, BITCH =P.
jokes o.o"".


last night was the 2010 graduation cruise !
IT. WENT. OFF. LIKE. CRAZY.
danced pretty much all night =D.
makes me wanna go clubbing hahaha.
i had heapppps of fun there 8D. wheeeee !!!!!!


so yday i found out something pretty interesting ...
a friend who was at the afters told me what him, you and your friend were talking about in korean in that lil corner, and it was something i didn`t expect at all.
.....
how is it that you could possibly still have feelings for me ?
.....
i always thought you were over me, over everything ...
idunno what to think tbh ....
i guess i`ll just leave it. what else is there to do or say about it anyway ?
just when i think i`m going fine, back to normal, you pop back in my life, or call me or meet up.
and then next thing you know, when i`m yet again, thinking i`m back to normal, i find out you still like me ?
.....
lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment